- OLD: Pearl Necklace & Earrings NEW: Locket on my Bouquet
BORROWED: Pearl Bracelet BLUE: Garter
- My necklace and pearl earrings were my GREAT grandmothers, my Me Maw, and were given to me after she passed away by my grandmother.
- My diamond earrings were my great grandmother’s, Grandma Day, they were diamonds from her wedding ring and were given to me when I turned 21.
- My pearl bracelet is my something borrowed and it is from my Nammy.
- My locket has our wedding date engraved on it
- My Garter has a Sapphire because my Mom was born in September as well as my Nammy and Papa. It is not only my something blue but also a nod to my loved ones.
- Our wedding date: We chose our wedding date to carry on a family tradition of sorts on my side. My father was born on 3/11, my parents married on 7/7, my grandmother born on 7/11 & my Me Maw born on 11/11. So there are many 7s and 11s in the family and I thought what better way to carry it on then to be married on 11/7!
- Dress: David’s Bridal
- Veil: Vera Wang, David’s Bridal
- Florist: Vogue Flowers
- Ceremony Venue: Apple Blossom Plantation
- Reception Venue: Apple Blossom Plantation
- Wedding Planner: DuPree Mitchell Events
- DJ/ Entertainment Services: Anne-Marie Alexander 804-
- Videographer: Keith Reagan Film & Video
- Cake: Baker’s Kitchen
- Catering: Apple Blossom Plantation
- Bridesmaids Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Groomsmen and Groom attire: Men’s Warehouse
- Invitations: By Invitation Only
- What are your COLORS? Gem & Sunflower yellow
- Favors: Favors are can Koozies with “To Have and to Hold and to Keep your drink cold”
- Photobooth: Shutterbooth Photo Booth
- Honeymoon location: Sandals, Jamaica